Working with our community to make a better future
Save With Us.
Motherwell & District Credit Union offers a range of services for members
Everyone benefits from regular saving, it allows us to work towards our financial goals and gives us peace of mind should an emergency arise.
Committing yourself to a regular saving pattern can be difficult but at the Credit Union it’s easy with standing orders.
Credit Union members can save at an affordable level be it £1 or £100. Small regular amounts soon add up and remember at the Credit Union you are not just another customer, but a co-owning member of an organisation which provides security and protection.
Benefits of Saving with the Credit Union
- Save as little or as much as you can afford;
- You will automatically receive free life insurance on your savings;
- Confidentiality is respected at all times;
- No hidden charges or fees on any transactions;
- Credit Unions are mutual organisations-members savings are pooled to provide the resources for lending to other members; and
- Depending on reserves, shares are eligible for an annual dividend.